Thermal Barrier / Firepoofing
WR Grace's thermal barrier and fireproofing products can help get your building approved for occupancy.
WR Grace's foam product, Monokote® Z-3306 and Monokote® spray fireproofing products are the most widely used structural steel fireproofing brands in North America. Monokote® Z-3306 has proven fire-test performance, is economical, workable, damage resistant, humidity resistant and washable.
- To protect foam plastics in many building applications such as breweries, freezers, coolers, controlled atmosphere storage, ice arenas, recreation centers, livestock barns, water treatment plants and more.
- Where it is not feasible or cost-effective to install drywall over foam such as with pole barns and conditioned attic assemblies.
- When creating conditioned attics where heating, ventilation and air conditioning are located.
- To cover insulated concrete forms
- Successfully fire-tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and factory manual.
- Passes UL requirements as a thermal barrier over foam plastics
- Easy installation makes Z-3306 a low cost way to protect foam plastics
- After spray application, this product is hard, damage resistant and washable
- Great in high humidity conditions and reduces condensation
- Great for coating typically hard to reach areas such as vaulted ceilings
Our team of fireproofing experts are proud members of the local 361 carpenters union. We can effectively and efficiently handle all your commercial fireproofing needs from beams and columns to full thermal barrier roof applications up to 60 stories. Let our team of qualified experts work for you today.
Northstar offers a complete line of W.R. Grace's fireproofing which is the most widely accepted among building code officials. Whether it's a one hour rating or 4 hour we can accomplish this quickly making sure you stay on time and on budget.